Limited Scope Representation Agreement Governing Legal Services Provided by Levine Family Law Group
Practitioners at Levine Law are independent lawyers. They will exercise their independent judgment as attorneys in providing you legal services. Hello Divorce will not interfere in any way with Levine Law’s independent professional judgment or with your attorney-client relationship with Levine Law.
By purchasing legal services, you and Levine Law enter a limited scope attorney-client relationship defined by the services you purchased. Levine Law agrees to provide legal services upon your payment of the fee for those services. To facilitate Levine Law’s legal services, you authorize Hello Divorce to provide them with your name, email address, as well as any pleadings you have prepared and/or filed, or will prepare or file, using Hello Divorce’s services.
Levine Law agrees to provide the number of hours of legal services you have purchased.
Upon Levine Law’s receipt of all or any portion of the fee you paid for legal services, such funds are the property of Levine Law and will not be placed in a trust account. The fact that you have paid your fee in advance does not affect your right to terminate the attorney-client relationship. If your relationship with Levine Law terminates before the purchased legal services have been provided, you may have a right to a refund of all or a portion of that fee.
You have the right to rescind this contract within 24 hours of purchase. If you wish to cancel, please email email@example.com within 24 hours of purchase and we will immediately refund your payment. Assuming you have not canceled the contract by email, you waive any right to receive any portion of a refund unless Hello Divorce terminates the services. If you have not yet paid the fee in full, installment payments will continue until the entire fee has been satisfied. If you have scheduled an appointment with an attorney, you must cancel it at least 24 hours prior to the appointment, otherwise…
Levine Law will act in your best interest and give you competent assistance. However, Levine Law’s legal services are strictly limited to those you have purchased, and no more. Levine Law will not perform any additional legal work for you, such as filing your documents or representing you in court.
- In other words, Levine Law will provide you legal services in a limited capacity and will not represent you in your entire legal matter.
- You will be representing yourself and managing your own divorce, with the limited assistance of the legal services you purchased.
- Hello Divorce or Levine Law may, based on local rules or practices, be required to put their name, attorney registration number, and contact information on pleadings prepared and/or filed using Hello Divorce’s software and services. Please understand that this does not mean Levine Law or Hello Divorce will appear for you or represent you in court or sign any documents on your behalf.
- Levine Law will rely entirely on the facts, information and documents you provide. Levine Law will not make any independent investigation of your facts or information, or the authenticity of any documents you provide. It is therefore extremely important that you are completely truthful, even if the information you provide is embarrassing or unflattering to you or others.
- Levine Law and Hello Divorce are not promising you a favorable result.
- Levine Law’s representation of you ends when the legal services you have purchased have been provided.
I have read this Limited Scope Representation Agreement and understand it. By clicking on the “I agree” box, I indicate my consent to the terms of this agreement, that the legal services I have purchased are the only legal services to be provided by Levine Law, and that Levine Law is not required to assist or represent me in any further or other legal matters. I understand that the fee described on the Hello Divorce website is my payment for the services of Levine Law and that it will be compensated for its services from that payment.