Can a Special Master help in my child custody matter?

Special masters are often used in divorce and paternity actions when parents are having serious child custody issues related to custodial exchange disputes, visitation schedule changes, transportation disputes, religious training, difficulty determining schools, handling behavior problems, choosing extra curricular activities, holiday and vacation scheduling, behavior or boundary issues with one or both parents, or any number of other co-parenting issues and health care concerns.

Special masters can also make recommendations in connection with parties’ income and assets for purposes of calculating child and spousal support, determining arrearages/over payments and disposition of community of property.

Find out if a special master is your answer for relieving child custody stress points.

Join to continue reading.

Starter Membership is free.

LoginSign Up

Learn more about our membership options.

Pin It on Pinterest