Can I Compel Payment of Child Support if Years Have Passed? FAQ

My ex stopped paying me the court-ordered child support years ago, but I never really went after him/her. Our son is now in college and I am having trouble helping him make ends meet. Can my ex still be ordered to pay what is owed even though our son is now an adult?

Can you compel payment of child support even if years have passed? The answer might surprise you. Read our FAQ and learn everything you need to know.

Join to continue reading.

Starter Membership is free.

LoginSign Up

Learn more about our membership options.

Pin It on Pinterest