How Can I Enforce a Court Order?

If your spouse isn’t complying with visitation schedules and child support rulings, you might just be pulling your hair out in desperate need of some stability, wondering where to go next.

First, try speaking to your ex directly. Make sure he/she understands that you do not wish to go back to court to address this bad behavior, but if it does not stop that you will do what is needed in the best interest of your children. If this fails to work, then you will need to seek court intervention.

Sign up for a free Hello Divorce membership to learn more about your legal options to enforce a court order.

Join to continue reading.

Starter Membership is free.

LoginSign Up

Learn more about our membership options.

Pin It on Pinterest