Request for Order for Custody, Child Support, or Spousal Support

If you want to ask a judge to order a parenting plan or that your spouse pay you support, use this template.

Premium members have unlimited access to our templates.

Login, sign up, or learn more about our membership options.

About this Template:

When to Use: You need to schedule a court hearing in order to ask that the court either make new orders or change existing orders made in your case.

Why: This form is used to request that the court make or change its orders in regards to child custody, child support, spousal support, lawyers fees, etc. You can ask the court to change orders involving child custody and visitation, child or spousal support, or lawyer’s fees.  Depending on what you are asking for you may need to fill out further forms as well.  This is also the form to use if you need a temporary emergency order, where the emergency involves immediate danger or harm to you or your children.

Schedule your free 15-minute intro callCLICK HERE