Erin Levine Founder & CEO
I’ve spent 14 years advising clients, litigating, negotiating and mediating contested and cooperative divorces, and running a respected boutique family law firm in the Bay Area.
I have been a Super Lawyer for the past 5 years and featured in Entrepreneur, Brit+Co, Forbes, mindbodygreen, Above the Law, Hey Mama and many other publications – sharing my expertise as both a lawyer and legal innovator.
Why Hello Divorce?
If you’ve got to be thrown into the court system just to exit a relationship, might as well make it as simple, easy, high quality, convenient and cost effective as possible.
I want to help savvy, diverse, outside the box thinkers, navigate the divorce process when they want and where they want.
What I Do Best
What I do best is make the law behind personal relationships more human and accessible. I assess your needs, honor your personal experience and tailor our services to maximize your benefit, lower your financial exposure, and empower you to embark on a fresh start.
- I find inspiration in travel, long lazy walks, small towns and getting lost.
- I was a level 10 gymnast in my teens.
- I went to a Waldorf high school that did not have text books.
- I always eat ice cream with a fork.
- I was on Romper Room when I was a toddler.