Attorney Appointment: 60 Minutes
(You save )
An appointment with an attorney offers you the ability to get legal support for only what you need, whether it be one session or several.
Whether you’ve got questions about what your rights are, how support should be calculated, or need a document reviewed or drafted, our attorneys are here for you. An appointment with an attorney offers you the ability to get legal support for only what you need, whether it be one session or several.
What can an appointment with an attorney do to help you?
- Fix your documents if they’ve been "rejected" by the court
- Review documents and suggest revisions
- Explain the laws regarding child custody, support or property division
- Advise on the strength of your claims
- Draft, file and server forms or agreements
- Perform legal research, analysis or support calculations
- Advise you of your rights and responsibilities
- Advise you on how to limit financial disclosure
*Please note, the time purchased is to cover any time the attorney uses for:
- Communications: meetings, emails, phone calls or video conferencing
- Independent case review or drafting
- Independent research or calculations
- If you would like the attorney to review your documents prior to a meeting, please notify them.
Once you complete your purchase, you will be sent an email with a link to schedule your appointment.