Hello Divorce’s financial planning is led by a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA). Whether you are just beginning to explore separation from your spouse or you’re already in the process, a CDFA can help you and your spouse understand how finances should be handled.
What can a CDFA do to help you?
- Review and analyze assets, debts, income and expenses
- Help prepare or review court required financial disclosures
- Provide financial consulting regarding proposed settlement options
- Identifying and estimating value of marital and separate property including retirement accounts and stock options
- Propose various options for child and spousal support
- Make recommendations for division of property and debts
- Understand short and long term financial implications of different settlement scenarios
- Explore creative "win-win" settlement options
- Resolve financial disputes between spouses
- Review child related expenses and develop a plan
- Determine a post-divorce/separation budget.
*Please note, the time purchased is to cover any time the CDFA uses for:
- Communications: meetings, emails, phone calls or video conferencing
- Independent case review or drafting
- Independent research or calculations
- If you would like the attorney to review your documents prior to a meeting, please notify them.