Mediation via Phone or Zoom: 5 Hours
Our Certified Mediators serve both parties equally and contribute their legal expertise to help create an agreement that meets your joint and individual goals.
This is for 5 hours of mediation time, whether booked hourly or concurrently.
Whether it’s just a few unresolved issues or a complex estate to divide, mediation can help you and your spouse come to an agreement during your divorce process. In mediation, you can decide what is best for you and your family by designing an agreement that is tailored to your lives and unique situation.
Our Certified Mediators serve both parties equally and contribute their legal expertise to help create an agreement that meets your joint and individual goals. (If your mediator is also a lawyer, they will only be serving in a mediator capacity.)
All we need from you is a good faith effort and desire to work cooperatively with your mediator and spouse to review and resolve the legal and financial issues of your divorce.
What can a mediator do to help you?
- Diffuse tension and promote effective communication, or handle all communications between spouses
- Explanation of legal guidelines for child and spousal support, custody and asset and debt division
- Propose various options for child and spousal support and asset division based on the specifics of your circumstances
- Help spouses find a fair middle ground on issues
- Review child related expenses and develop a plan
- Explore creative “win-win” settlement options
- Resolve financial disputes between spouses
*Please note, the time purchased is to cover any time the mediator uses for:
- Communications: meetings, emails, phone calls or video conferencing
- Independent case review or drafting
- Independent research or calculations
- If you would like the attorney to review your documents prior to a meeting, please notify them.